It's a 3 day fair so I need time to get it all done. I'm giving myself plenty of time to get my product made, tagged, and/or bagged and put away till the big event. My problem is I procrastinate, so I have to come up with a plan and/or strategy on how I'm going to do all this. I figure if I do it all in steps I should be all set.
This is my plan.....
- Step 1 - cutting out the patterns
- Step 2 - stitching pieces together
- Step 3 - stuffing all pieces and attaching (arms, legs, heads & such)
- Step 4 - staining
- Step 5 - painting
- Step 6 - accessorizing (trinkets, clothes, embellishments & such)
- Step 7 - a sigh of relief (it's done)
Does anyone have any tips that they would like to share. I can use all the help that I can get, after all it's been 5 years, I'm sure things have changed. I'm open to any ideas, tips, or anything that you'd like to share.