Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's been awhile....

Sorry I haven't been around lately.  Will have some pictures for you soon so that you can see what I've been up to. I've been sewing, and been junking and I can't wait to show you what I have. I've been working on a few things for the November show.  Yup, it's going to take me that long to have enough things done for a 3 day show.  I have a lot of work ahead of me.  I'm excited but at the same time scared, what have I gotten my self into??????  Am I crazy, probably, but I'll get over it.  I've been keeping up with everyones blogs even though I haven't posted anything on mine.  I enjoy reading all your posts and looking at your pictures.
I"ll give you a hint on what I've been making, "bodies" and one of them I've decided to finish. Her head, arms and legs are painted, and skirt is currently hanging to dry.  I'm anxious to get her done so that I can show her to you, probably this week.. Keep a look out. Bye for now!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It is a lot of hard work getting ready for a show. I can't wait to see the pictures of the finished product.
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sabrina. I'm hoping to have something done this week. Keep a watchful eye out.

    ReplyDelete